Thursday 11 February 2016

Online me Vs Offline me

When I'm online I always go onto games. I also like writing stories about magical lands and adventure. Its fun to mail my friends. Skyping is cool because I can connect to other people and talk to them. When I’m offline I like swimming also jumping into pools. I love Baking With mum and licking a bit of the mixture. I love animals so much. I often colour in. It's surprising to find toys and clothes I forgot I had. I like biking to spotswood. That's what I like to do.

2 comments:

  1. Fern I liked reading about what you do online vs offline. I love the way you say 'connect' to other people as its nice to stay in touch with friends and family this way. You are a great baker and helper at home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete