Wednesday 19 October 2016

This week

So far this week I have tried something new, Had a rough challenge and Mastered something.
So on Monday I went to this workshop called Epic Reading, I wanted to go and I learned that it is a website with books on them and you have an account and you choose what books you like then it pops up on the home screen recommended books for you! Also on Monday I Mastered my nine times and nine divides. On Tuesday (yesterday) we were allowed to do our carnival art, I am partners with Maliesi and we are going to do cute purses with faces on them and it was a huge struggle sewing up the material together.

Thank you for reading this hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Loved hearing about your week Fern. I love the way you are persisting with your carnival art, the sewing can be a bit tricky!! The Epic Reading also sounds amazing and great that it can recommend books for you.

    ReplyDelete