Wednesday 3 May 2017

First Week Back

The first week back at school… It wasn't exactly exciting but it could have been worse.
This week my achievements mostly involve math.


The first thing is that we did a Ikan test (maths test) and I found a new knowledge goal because of the test (The things I got wrong was put down as a potential goal), the goal is Order Any Fraction and I am very excited about finding this goal.


This one is also to do with my maths goal,I finally understand it by looking at both of the videos on our class google site, now I am searching for practice work. (Order any fraction includes ordering improper fractions and many more types).


Also I finished my plan for a story called “Cherry Tree” about a mysterious world hidden by a cherry tree, the world seems fantastic but ends up much worse, which will be going on my blog when I have finished the story.


Another thing is that I finished my goosebumps scream school story. It is about a kid who has a horror movie making dad (who always wants his kid to admit he's scared) and jack ( the kid) pulls a humongous prank on his dad, who believes every bit of it.

That's all my highlights of the week, hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed This so much Fern. I would really like to read your goosebumps scream school story can you please share the story with me.
    Thanks
    Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern, loved hearing about how your first week back went (now we are week 6, that has flown by!! I am really looking forward to reading some of the goosebumps type story you have written, it sounds really great.

    ReplyDelete