Sunday 20 August 2017

Passion Project

In school we have been doing Passion Projects, if you do not know what Passion projects are, keep on reading.

A passion project is something you work on, that you love and look forward to in the day, say someone LOVES building, it is most likely that they will work on building for their project.

In Kahikatea everyone chose something to do for their passion project, it had to be something that you weren't really good at or something that you want to learn, because if you did something you already knew then you wouldn't be learning.
My idea is below.

I will improve on my baking and cooking skills (creating more complicated and healthy food). I will sell the food and donate all the money to the heart foundation.

Our passion project could fit under one of these categories , Globalization, Enterprise, Sustainability or Citizenship. My idea fits under either citizenship or Globalisation.

We had to pitch our idea to a group of people and one teacher, most of the class has already pitched their idea (I have) but some people haven't.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment